FRUITIES CANDY : spearmint candy canes
- The Fruities was an animated television series produced in Spain by D’Ocon Film Productions in 1989. It was originally aired on Spanish television TVE. Over 91 10-minute episodes were produced and the producer often packaged the shows as 56 25-minute episodes.
- A sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts
- Sugar crystallized by repeated boiling and slow evaporation
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- sugarcoat: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- (candied) encrusted with sugar or syrup; “candied grapefruit peel”
Wazoo (wild Berriez)
Ok–the last photo of the candy bar. I sent the teenagers back to the store to get one so I could get the name of it–it is called a WAZOO this one is the Wild Berriez flavor so I guess that would mean they have or will have other flavors–I myself found the candy bar to be to sugary for me–the teens–the said it was just downright nasty and too fruity for them.
All Rights Reserved
Rice crispy treats, various fruity candy and green apple fruit rolls.